DAIRY FREE, EGG FREE, NUT FREE, VEGAN
This classic dairy free bread machine white bread is easy to make by just adding 7 ingredients into the bread machine and switching it on. The bread is fluffy and delicious! The ingredients are water, yeast, sugar, oil, salt, flour, and maple syrup. Simple and allergy friendly.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
After slicing the bread, I recommend to freeze it. Then when you’re ready to eat, remove frozen slices as needed and toast for best taste. My daughter likes to top her toast with nut-free WowButter. WowButter is made from soybeans, and is a nut safe, healthy and nutritious substitute for peanut butter.
- 1 Cup warm water 105-110 Fahrenheit
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 Cups all purpose flour
- Stir together warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl.
- Cover bowl and let stand for 10 minutes. It should foam up if yeast is good.
- Add the bowl contents into the pan of the bread machine.
- Add oil, salt, maple syrup, and flour to the pan.
- Follow the directions for your bread machine for cooking a 1.5 lb loaf of white bread.
- Let the bread cool on the cooling rack for about 5 hours or overnight so it doesn't rip when you slice it.
- Oil can be olive oil, avocado oil, vegetable oil, or any other liquid oil.
- After slicing bread, freeze it. Remove frozen slices as needed.
- For best taste, toast the bread slices.
- Makes 1 Loaf
DAIRY FREE BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD
Be sure to pin it:
What do you like to eat on your toast?