NUT-FREE CHOCOLATE BRANDS
Being allergic to nuts makes it difficult to find safe chocolate. Allergic or not, we all get a little craving for chocolate at some point, don’t we? And how else can you make chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or s’mores?! Here’s a list of allergen friendly, safe, nut free chocolate brands that will make your life a whole lot easier!
But first, you’ve joined our awesome (No Nuts Please) Facebook page, right? If not, click here to follow!
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
This is not a sponsored post.Updated all information December 18, 2017. The information below was gathered from the respective manufacturers’ websites. Originally created June 3, 2017. Disclaimer: Manufacturers may change their ingredients and processes at any time. Always read the label and contact the manufacturer before buying a product when deciding if a product is safe to eat. Check labels each time you buy, just in case the ingredients have changed.
Nut Free Chocolate
1. Amanda’s Own Confections https://amandasown.com/
- All products are dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, egg-free, soy-free, gluten-free, sesame-free, fish-free, shellfish-free, mustard-free, suphites-free and lupin-free.
- All products are produced in our dedicated facility that is dairy-free, nut-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, egg-free, corn-free, sesame-free, mustard-free, shellfish-free, crustacean-free, suphites-free and lupin-free.
- Shop Amanda’s Own Confections on Amazon (affiliate link)
2. Amore di Mona https://www.amoredimona.com/
- Non-GMO, Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Preservative free
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, sesame, lupin, egg
- Equipment has never processed any common allergens
- Sells gourmet chocolate gift boxes
- Shop Amore di Mona on Amazon (affiliate link)
3. Andes Mints http://www.tootsie.com/candy/andes/andes-mints
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten
- Contains: milk and soy
- Produced in a facility that does not use peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, or gluten
- Shop Andes Mints on Amazon (affiliate link)
4. Bo & Ty Sweets https://boandtysweets.com/
- All products are manufactured in dedicated peanut-free and tree nut-free facilities located in the United States.
- Not on Amazon, shop Bo & Ty
5. Divvies Chocolate https://divvies.com/
- Non GMO, Vegan
- Cookies, cupcakes, frosting.
- Divvies cookies, cupcakes, and frosting are made in the company’s-own dedicated facility where no peanuts, tree nuts, milk or eggs enter the doors. And Divvies uses ingredients that are certified allergen-free.
- Shop Divvies (affiliate link)
6. Don’t Go Nuts https://dontgonuts.com/
- Non-GMO, Vegan
- Free from: gluten, wheat, tree nut, peanut, egg, sesame, and coconut
- Contains soy and dairy
- Nut-free facility
- Shop Don’t Go Nuts on Amazon (affiliate link)
7. Enjoy Life https://enjoylifefoods.com/
- Free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame, casein, potato, and sulfites
- Allergy-friendly facility, so there’s no chance of contamination
- Shop Enjoy Life on Amazon (affiliate link)
8. Free2b https://www.free2bfoods.com/
- Non-GMO, Kosher
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat/gluten, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, corn, sesame, coconut, and mustard
- Allergen free facility that does not use peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, gluten/wheat, soy, egg, shellfish, fish, coconut, corn, mustard, or sesame
- Shop Free2b on Amazon (affiliate link)
9. Gerbs https://www.mygerbs.com/
- Non GMO
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Dairy, Fish, Shellfish, Mustard, Sesame
- Dedicated equipment free from gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, dairy, fish, shellfish, crustacean, mustard, sesame
- Shop Gerbs on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Free from the 8 major food allergens
- Simply Delicious Dark Chocolate Morsels are nut-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- Shop Nestle Simply on Amazon (affiliate link)
11. No Whey Foods https://www.nowheychocolate.com/
- Vegan, Kosher Pareve
- Free from: dairy, peanut, tree nut, gluten, soy, egg
- Facility is free from dairy, peanut, tree nut, gluten, soy, egg, gluten, sesame, fish
- Shop No Whey Foods on Amazon (affiliate link)
12. Pascha Chocolate http://paschachocolate.com/
- Organic, Non-GMO, Fair-trade
- Free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, wheat/gluten, sesame, shellfish, and fish
- Dedicated allergen free facility that does not use peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, wheat/gluten, shellfish, and fish
- Shop Pascha Chocolate on Amazon (affiliate link)
13. Vermont Nut Free Chocolates https://www.vermontnutfree.com/
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts
- Dedicated facility free from peanuts and tree nuts
- Shop Vermont Nut Free Chocolates on Amazon (affiliate link)
For latest allergen info, be sure to contact the manufacturer.
We haven’t tried all these nut free chocolates above yet, but they do sound delicious! What’s your favorite nut free chocolate? Share in the comments below!
IN A RUSH? WANT THIS SENT TO YOUR INBOX?
Be sure to pin it: