SESAME FREE, SEED FREE, NUT FREE, DAIRY FREE
This super simple hummus can be whipped up in no time! OK, maybe 5 minutes tops. There’s no sesame tahini here, so it’s safe for folks allergic to sesame. It’s creamy, low fat, and delicious. Eat it with crackers, carrot sticks, or celery sticks. Add it to a salad for an extra protein boost. Spread it in a sandwich. Makes a great healthy snack!
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
HUMMUS WITHOUT TAHINI
Here are the instructions for How to Cook Dried Beans.
- 2 Cups cooked or canned black beans
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and process for 1 minute.
- Scrape the sides down and process for another minute or until creamy.
- If not creamy enough, add more oil or water, then process again until the perfect consistency.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this hummus, how about some awesomely hot pink Beet Hummus Without Tahini?
Ready to try out this recipe? Let me know how it works out for you in the comments.
Be sure to pin it: