Being allergic to nuts makes it difficult to find safe granola bars. The convenience of snack bars is just unbeatable so we always have a stash of bars in the car, just in case! Here are 11 nut free granola bar brands that will make your life a whole lot easier!
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!The information below was gathered from the respective manufacturers’ websites and is accurate as of May 18, 2017. This is not a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: Manufacturers may change their ingredients and processes at any time. Always read the label and contact the manufacturer before buying a product when deciding if a product is safe to eat. Check labels each time you buy, just in case the ingredients have changed.
Nut Free Granola Bars
1. 88 Acres https://88acres.com/
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat/gluten, soy, fish and shellfish, sesame
- Dedicated facility free from: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat/gluten, soy, fish and shellfish, sesame
- Shop 88 Acres on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Produced in a nut-free bakery
- Shop Appleways on Amazon (affiliate link)
3. Don’t Go Nuts https://dontgonuts.com/
- Organic, Non-GMO
- Free from: gluten, wheat, tree nut, peanut, egg, sesame, coconut
- Contains soy and dairy
- Blueberry Blast contains sunflower oil—it’s the only product with a sunflower ingredient.
- Nut-free facility
- Shop Don’t Go Nuts on Amazon (affiliate link)
4. Enjoy Life https://enjoylifefoods.com/
- Free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame, casein, potato, sulfites
- Allergy-friendly facility, so there’s no chance of contamination
- Shop Enjoy Life on Amazon (affiliate link)
5. Libre Naturals http://librenaturals.com
- Free from: dairy, egg, fish, gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts, wheat, latex
- Dedicated facility free of ALL of the top 11 food allergens and gluten
- Also offers granola and oatmeal
- Not on Amazon, Shop Libre Naturals
6. MadeGood http://www.madegoodfoods.com/
- Organic, Non-GMO, vegan
- Free from: gluten, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, dairy, sesame, soy, egg, fish, shellfish
- Made in a facility free from the 8 common allergens: Peanut, Tree Nut, Wheat, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Sesame and Fish
- Shop MadeGood on Amazon (affiliate link)
7. Nature’s Bakery https://naturesbakery.com/
- Organic and Non-organic
- Free from: peanuts, tree-nuts, eggs, soy, sesame, milk
- Dedicated oven lines that do not manufacture any products that contain eggs, soy, sesame, milk, peanuts & tree-nuts. https://naturesbakery.com/faqs
- Shop Nature’s Bakery on Amazon (affiliate link)
8. Vermont Nut Free Chocolates https://www.vermontnutfree.com/
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts
- Dedicated facility free from peanuts and tree nuts https://www.vermontnutfree.com/allergy-information/
- Shop Vermont Nut Free Chocolates on Amazon (affiliate link)
9. FreeYumm http://www.freeyumm.com/
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy/milk, eggs, wheat/gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame, sulphites
- Natural Ingredients
- No fillers, refined sugars, or preservatives
- Dedicated facility
- Shop FreeYumm on Amazon (affiliate link)
10. Avalanche Bars https://avalanchebars.com/
- Free from: peanuts, tree nuts
- Contains: milk, seeds
- Healthy ingredients
- More protein
- Made and packaged in a guaranteed nut free commercial kitchen
- Not on Amazon, Shop Avalanche Bars
11. Gerbs https://www.mygerbs.com/
- Non GMO
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Legume, Egg, Soy, Dairy, Fish, Shellfish, Mustard, Sesame
- Dedicated equipment free from gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, legume, eggs, soy, dairy, fish, shellfish, crustacean, mustard, sesame
- Offers granola, but no bars.
- Shop Gerbs on Amazon (affiliate link)
For latest allergen info, be sure to check out the Safe Snack Guide at SnackSafely.com.
We haven’t tried all these nut free granola bars above yet, but they do sound delicious! What are your favorite nut free granola bars? Share in the comments below!
IN A RUSH? WANT THIS SENT TO YOUR INBOX?
How about some yummy Raspberry Soy Butter Rice Crispy Treats?
Be sure to pin it: