DAIRY FREE, NUT FREE
It’s not autumn until you have a slice of pumpkin pie topped with a dollop of dairy free Coco Whip. This recipe will really hit the spot! This dairy free nut free pumpkin pie is super simple to make.
This pie will be great served at a gathering. It’s so rich and delicious, nobody will know that it’s dairy free! Or if you’re anything like me, bake this pumpkin pie and “forget” to serve it at the party. When everyone has left, serve yourself one slice each day until it’s gone!
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup regular canned coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press the pie crust into a pie pan if not already in one.
- Mix everything except for the pie crust in a bowl.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let the pie cool for 3 hours, then place in fridge. It will firm up during this time.
- Serves 8.
- Use full fat coconut milk from a can for best results.
- Serve with CocoWhip Whipped Topping.
- Keep in the fridge.
It couldn’t be any simpler. Just mix all the ingredients together until smooth, pour into the pie shell, and bake! The hardest part is waiting for it to cool down.
What’s your favorite autumn dessert?
Be sure to pin it: