HAVE THE PASSWORD?
If you’ve lost the password, sign up again below to get the password or look for the password in a previous email from Allergic Princess.
Where and what do you eat when on the road?
Are you worried your next restaurant meal may send your child to the hospital?
I know what it’s like, because I have 2 kids, now 11 and 13 years of age, each with a different set of allergic foods.
It is hard.
Sometimes it feels impossible, and you just want to stay home.
I’m here to help and share what’s worked for our family. It is certainly doable and you CAN travel with food allergies.
4 PAGES OF TIPS FOR TRAVELING WITH FOOD ALLERGIES
You will learn:
- How to select a restaurant and order food with a high likelihood of success.
- The 2 accessories that we never leave home without.
- What snacks are indispensable when on the go.
- And more…
You will get:
- 4 pages chock-full of advice based on 13+ years of experience.
- FREE access to EVERYTHING in the Resource Library. You’ll also be able to see all future resources as they are being added.
Sample of what’s inside the Resource Library: