DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE
No campfire needed for these dairy free s’mores! The gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate sandwiched between graham crackers make a fun summer treat for kids and adults alike. Easily prepared in your microwave or toaster oven, these s’mores can be enjoyed anytime of the day.
Traditionally a campfire treat, now you don’t need to wait for your next camping trip or BBQ party!
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Allergic Princess will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
It really couldn’t get any simpler than this. Split the graham crackers and place the marshmallow and chocolates on them. Pop it in the microwave for 13 seconds or bake at 350°F for 4 minutes in the toaster oven. Sandwich the halves together and you’re done!
Make sure you double check your ingredients for any possible cross contamination with allergens you are avoiding.
- Kinnikinnick S’moreable Graham Cracker are gluten free.
- Enjoy Life Honey Grahams are gluten free, dairy free, nut free, and soy free.
- Trader Joe’s Honey Graham Crackers (we used these).
For the chocolate, you can use chocolate chips or break off pieces from a chocolate bar.
- Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels (we used these) and Enjoy Life Chocolate Bars are free from gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame, casein, potato, and sulfites.
- Here’s a whole list of nut free chocolate brands.
- Dandies marshmallows are vegan and gluten-free.
- Trader Joe’s marshmallows (we used these) are vegan, gelatin free, gluten free, kosher.
- 2 graham crackers
- 18 chocolate chips
- 2 large marshmallows
- Break the graham crackers in half and place on microwave safe plate (if microwaving) or baking pan (if baking).
- Place 9 chocolate chips on 2 of the graham cracker halves.
- Place a marshmallow on the remaining graham cracker halves.
- Microwave for 13 seconds or bake at 350°F for 4 minutes in the toaster oven.
- Sandwich together a marshmallow graham cracker with a chocolate chip graham cracker.
- Sandwich together the 2 remaining pieces.
- Makes 2 s'mores.
- Tear apart the marshmallow before cooking so it heats more evenly.
- You can break off pieces from a chocolate bar instead of using chocolate chips.
Be sure to pin it: